ISteamUser().GetPlayerSummaries() never returns any data

Jan 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM
I've been trying to call ISteamUser().GetPlayerSummaries() but it always returns with a "No Match" response, be it for individual or bulk SteamIdentity requests. Here's my code -- am I doing anything wrong?
GetPlayerSummariesBuilder resolver = SteamWebAPI.General().ISteamUser().GetPlayerSummaries(steamIdentities);
GetPlayerSummariesResponse playerSummariesResponse = resolver.GetResponse();

if (playerSummariesResponse.Response.Success && playerSummariesResponse.Data != null && playerSummariesResponse.Data.Players.Any())
    // Do something with the results
Jan 3, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Never mind... I just realized I was generating SteamIdentity objects by passing steam IDs to SteamIdentity.FromAccountID(). Once I started passing the value to SteamIdentity.FromSteamID(), it worked like a charm.
Marked as answer by AspNyc on 1/3/2014 at 12:31 PM
Jan 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Hmmm that's an interesting use-case, perhaps I will change SteamIdentity.FromAccountID() and SteamIdentity.FromSteamID() so that it throws an exception on invalid entries. Thanks AspNyc.